As you’re all aware the health issues seem to be gathering apace and in addition to government advice, restrictions imposed at the Highcliffe hall meant we have reluctantly had to postpone our music evening this week. The band have been very understanding in the circumstances because we are liable to pay them as we’ve stopped the event.
Things will improve eventually and we will run the event at the most suitable time for everyone. This means foremost the availability of both hall and band. Everyone who has purchased tickets etc will have first choice of attending at the new date, those expressing interest at a new time will have to wait to see if we have availability.
Nobody will be out of pocket but feel it practical to hold on to all monies as to return it piecemeal might be difficult currently. If anyone has any issues please feel free to ring.